The decision to sell your home is one of the major decisions you will make in your lifetime. If you have made the decision to list and sell your home, here is a quick look at the phases of the home selling process and some of what you can expect.
A few examples of good “staging” include:
- Increase curb appeal by power washing sidewalks and driveways.
- Install new flowers, plants and mulch in the beds and prune existing greenery.
- Repaint exterior trim and paint or re-stain porch surfaces if necessary.
- Clean the house thoroughly and touch up interior paint where necessary.
- Remove all clutter from all flat surfaces, drawers, closets and cabinets.